Friday, October 29, 2010

Weigh-In 59

Ugh.

The last 36 hours have been rough. First, my wife came down with some sort of stomach bug overnight and was pretty much laid up all day Thursday. I ran the kids around to some activities they had that evening. Once we got home, my middle daughter started complaining about her stomach hurting.

We got everyone to bed and then I started feeling pretty bad - aches, fever, shivering, stomach pain. Then is started...

We had 3 sick kids all needing help from mom and dad between 2:00 - 6:00am. Not pretty.

Needless to say, it makes for a rough morning to be sick and have to take care of the kids. Fortunately, my wife is feeling much better and the girls are too. Looks like it's just me still feeling bad.

But I did weigh in this morning (once I finally got up). The scale said...

223.0

That leaves me with 13lbs in the next 8 or so weeks to hit the 210 goal by the end of the year. Might be a whole lot easier if I stay sick for a few more days...

Photo credit to lynch.

2 comments:

Happy Healthy Runner said...

I chanced upon your blog after I posted my own post this morning by clicking the "next blog" at the top of the page thing and I have to say, I think it's really neat that you're doing a weigh-in on your blog. That's an awesome way to keep you accountable and on track!

If you ever need support, I am a health freak and love working out and I know that sometimes its easier to get support from a stranger! Hope everything continues to go well!

Bubba said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Checked out your blog. Very nice. I'd never seen the 30 day challenge before. Looks pretty cool.

Love the Day 13 Goals - You go, girl!

Thanks again,
Bubba