Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weigh-in 60


Well, this has been an interesting couple of weeks. I turned 40 two weeks ago. We had 6 sick people in the family in 3 days. We spent a day at the fair. My Mom got a new shoulder. My oldest got braces.

I hit the 100 lbs lost mark...

Yup. Stepped on to the scale this morning and saw

221.0

looking back at me.

Just thought I would let y'all know....

That still leaves 11lbs in the next 7 weeks to hit the 210 in 2010 goal. A wonderful friend gave me an incredible birthday gift of a donation to Love146 that put the total for this drive art $420. That means we have the matching funds for both donors and the current 210 in 2010 total is $840.00!

I love you guys and gals and how you have opened up your hearts to support Love146 and their efforts around the globe. You guys rock!

0 comments: