Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weigh In #37


It's been a very busy week and I've pretty much been late to/for everything so far.... So why should the blog be any different, I guess?

Not a whole lot to report on due to the lack of free time. I've been running and keeping up with my nutrition. Working a lot. (startups rule!) And being slack about keeping current on the human trafficking stories and events.

A couple of quick hits:

Go over to End Slavery Now and get on the map!

Join me in supporting Love146.org with "210 in 2010".

Now, for the progress report. Friday morning's weigh-in was:

244.0

Getting closer to knocking out the original goal of 241lbs. And moving on to the new goal of 210lbs.

Please consider helping Love146.org this year and lending support. Feel free to contact me via email, on facebook, via twitter, or by leaving a comment on this (or any) post on the blog.

Photo courtesy of emlyn.

0 comments: