Friday, December 24, 2010

Weigh-In 66 and 67


Well, I'm down to one week left in the 210 in 2010 challenge and, as much as I hate to admit it, it's not looking good...

At the end of last week and then again this week the scale tells me the same thing

216.0

With the track record of the past month of so it just doesn't seem feasible to drop 6lbs in the next 7 days. That being said, I'm not gonna throw it ll out. I'm gonna stick to the plan because it's not just about this goal. It's about getting to a healthier life where I can enjoy the things that God has blessed me with.

Honestly, I want to be able to play with my kids and then, I want to be able to play with their kids one day.

So, whether or not I reach the 2010 goal, I am incredibly happy with how far I've come so far. And I'm looking forward to where I'm going from here.

Peace and good will to you. Merry Christmas!

Photo credit to Leah Gregg.

2 comments:

Daisy Sews said...

I am so proud of what you have accomplished this year. You have been an inspiration to all. Have a great Christmas! Love from All of the Nolds

Bubba said...

Thank you, ma'am! Y'all have been great friends over all these years. We are truly blessed by you and your family.